So we are back in Mexico, as most of you know other wise you wouldn't be reading my blog... and things are great! We had a fairly uneventful trip down, we had a small snag getting our visas which involved us having to clear security twice, both times I of course set off the sensor... but beyond that Avolar treated us well! The only other snag has been that I have had a horrible stomach flu for the last 24 hours but things are getting better now, Jimmy was nice enough to be my nurse and make me rice (which is the only thing I have been able to keep down). Tomorrow I have an interview at Maple, the english emersion school, so cross your fingers!! Beyond that there is nothing really that exciting to report... Luke the puppy who lives here is HUGE and totally remembered me and of course Jimmy! I'll post again when there is more news!
Adios!
1 comment:
We played pig last night - Jim won the first game, tina the second, and lexie the third. guess who the big looooooser was - your bro.
love dad
Post a Comment